Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I've been looking back at some pictures of Addy when she was smaller (in honor of my first Mother's Day) and I can't believe how much she has changed. I made a slide show of some pictures my cousin Danny took of her at Thanksgiving in Gunnison when she was 2 1/2 months old. The change is so gradual that you don't realize it when you're with her each day. For one, check out how little hair she had!

Last weekend we went to the rec pool near our new house and got an annual membership for all of us. Addy really loved the pool and actually splashed and kicked around. We think we have a fish on our hands. :)

We also discovered last night that Addy is afraid of dogs. . . go figure. She was just 3 months old when Brody died and she hasn't really been around dogs since. We had dinner with my aunt and uncle last night and Addy cried and freaked out because of their dog, Duncan. (For anyone who has spent time with Addy, you know she doesn't cry and isn't really scared of anything!) So, if anyone has a dog they want to lend us. . . let us know. We don't really see a dog fitting into our new budget so we're going to be on the lookout for other people's dogs Addy can get used to!

Anyway, off to bed. We hope all the moms out there enjoyed their Mother's Day. . . I did with my first.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!
    If you guys still lived in the hood, we would be more than happy to share Marley with you. I know he would appreciate the extra attention ;) Great pics

    ReplyDelete