Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas. . . sort of

It's amazing, we're having a heck of a time getting any pictures posted from Christmas because our memory card erased (of Addy's first Christmas!!!) and the disk of photos from my parents was defective. So, I'll post this video of Addy on Christmas day at Grandpa Hulsbos' house because it's really cute of Addy laughing. I'll post some more later. . .


I started this Tick Tock game with Addy in Salt Lake City because I was trying to find some way to keep her awake and playing with very few toys around. She really loves it!

We drove to Albuquerque the day after we put Brody to sleep and stayed at Aunt Bev and Uncle Tom's about a week. We had a great time seeing TONS of family and Addy did great! She is turning into a travel pro! She stayed on her flexible schedule and slept great on whatever floor/bed she was put down on! She really enjoyed being held by whoever snatched her up and she loved all the new faces.

On our way home, we stopped in Santa Fe to see my Aunt Zana and cousins. In this photo is Jenny, me and Addy, Grandpa Hulsbos, Stella and Aunt Zana.

Dad is still totally GaGa over Addy! :)

When we got home from NM, Addy was showing a preference to be straight up in a chair, not reclining anymore so we bought her a high chair. She loves it!! She gets to sit up like a big girl and play with her toys!



When I was sitting here typing, Addy was on the floor, having just eaten (note the spit up spot on the blanket!) and I looked down and she had flipped herself over on her side. She hates tummy time so I'm not surprised that she's turning over from her back to her side before tummy to back.

No comments:

Post a Comment