Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"Final" week!

Our official due date is this Sunday! The time has flown by and now we're really settling into waiting for the arrival of Baby Slease. We're actually prepared with everything we think we'll need (but what do we know?!) and we only have one more parenting class left.

Brad is ready for Baby Slease to come so he can 'take a break.' He means from work for 2 weeks but I've never heard anyone say bringing a newborn home is a break. :) Work has been going well for him (really busy with all the crazy weather we've had in Denver this summer!) but I think the anticipation of having a baby along with all the prep work we've been doing has him pretty worn out. He's yelling out weird things in the night (a sure sign of stress for him!) and he's ready for bed at 8pm.

I've been spending my time enjoying the fact that school started a week and a half ago and I'm not there! :) I'm sleeping in, taking naps and taking my time getting anything done. I'm guessing this will be the last time for a few decades I'll be able to do that. It's great!

Baby Slease really is getting big and moving around a lot! However, it appears that my body is taking it's time getting anything going toward getting this baby out! Baby Slease is going to be well done and probably late. Oh well. . . I'm still feeling good and enjoying these last days/weeks of pregnancy. What an amazing ordeal!







Brody is also enjoying me being home from work. She naps constantly and even though she is still on steroids and pain meds is keeping up her sass. She's enjoying short walks with me every day and her daily wrestling matches with Brad (these are pretty lightweight these days though!).




We'd appreciate your prayers over the next few weeks for all the adjustments and newness. We'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment