Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hail Storm

We had a great hail storm this afternoon. This will probably be called a Cat storm by several companies. A tornado touched down within in a couple of miles of our house. Kim took some good video of how fast it was coming down. I've always seen the effects of a hail storm on the back-end so I was really interested to see it live. I have had customers save baseball sized hail for me. I now have a better appreciatioon of the sound they must have heard during a storm of that size. You can see the size of our hail in Kim's hand.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIEldr3Zc9w This is the hail video.

1 comment:

  1. Did you guys come out of this all right? Any major damage? What a crazy storm!!!!

    Hope you're feeling well Kim....you look great! =)

    ReplyDelete