Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lots of activity!

I'm almost 26 weeks along and Baby Slease has been quite active lately. At 20 weeks I first felt the baby move, at 23 weeks Brad felt the baby move and last Friday (25 weeks) we started being able to see the baby move. All this has been so fun! The baby gets really active as soon as I lay down to rest so bedtime has been a very entertaining time for us. Brad talks to the baby and is ready at any moment to feel the baby move. Whenever I wake up in the night it seems the baby is at it again.

I've also started being able to tell the difference between small parts and big parts pushed up against my belly and sometimes it feels like the baby is stretching out in there. It feels like there is a bowling ball in my gut. It's a strong little one for sure!

Here's my big belly!


No comments:

Post a Comment