Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Big day for Addy!

Addy has had a big couple of days! Yesterday morning during breakfast she said 'hi' while waving her hand. Wow! This was not just accidental syllables together sounding like a word (like Mama was!). This was for real!

Then this morning she said 'hi dad' while eating breakfast! Brad and I just looked at each other in shock! She really did say it! Here is Addy saying 'hi' to her reflection in the storm door. I only caught the tail end of it.

During lunch outside today she decided she could use her 4 point stance to do a silly scoot toward her toys. I got some of it on video.

I think my life is about to change. . .

1 comment:

  1. Kim you may never sit still again once she crawls. It is wonderful to watch them learn and grow. It is totally worth all the chasing and catching them before they fall!!
    Jolene

    ReplyDelete